Klook.com

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

, ,

Kim Heechul's instagram update ft. Pristin

Hello, I'm the princess of our house~
#DishMat #Pristin #KBS #Tonight #11pm


-I like adventures~

-Kim Heechul looks as beautiful as Pristin's members..

-Pop!! When it pops, what will be there?

-There are guys who like me lined up~

-I'm asking this pure out of curiosity, what does he mean by '#DishMat'?
  -It's the name of the new program on KBS!

-I!! Like!! You!! I like you, bubu~

-Why are you on that line? (Referring to Pristin's lyrics)

-Pit a pat, my heart is pounding~~

-Dazzling, my heart is crumbling~

-You're my super super hero~

-Did Heenim leave SM to join Pledis?

-Heenim has the looks that even girlgroups can't overshadow..

-Dding~ I get dizzy!

-Whoa.. It took me awhile to find Heenimㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why is Heenim so pretty..

-Eunwoo looks so pretty in that picture..

-Do they really have to squat like that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That must be tiring..

-Kyla is so freaking pretty..

-Look at how pretty Siyeon is..

-Princesses..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com