Klook.com

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

, ,

What happens when Seunghee catches his fansite shooting Arin instead of herself

The fansite was caught red-handed..


'Just look at me (and not at anyone else)'


-Ah, she's seriously so cute..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Seunghee.. is a cutie..ㅠㅠㅠ

-The way how she looks at her fans is seriously the most adorable thing ever!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's so cute when she pouts her lips..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Seunghee is a very beautiful, cute, and funny girlㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so cute how she suddenly puts her poker face on when she catches her fansite recording Arinㅋㅋㅋ

-She's so adorable..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Seunghee is so cute.. I wish I had a sister like herㅠㅠㅠ

-The cutest human I've ever seen in this worldㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seunghee-ya..ㅠㅠ Han Seungheeㅠㅠ

-So cute..ㅠㅠ I'm going to fall for her at this rateㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Such a cutieㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com