Klook.com

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

, ,

Is there anyone from Produce 101 who matches your ideal type?

My fixed pick is Lai Guan Lin, but to be honest the trainees who match my ideal types are Hwang Minhyun and Kwon Hyunbin. 

I like men who are tall, have slanted eyes, look rude but is actually really well-mannered, friendly, and cheerfulㅋㅋㅋ That's how Hwang Minhyun and Kwon Hyunbin are like, that's why my heart always flutter when I see them


[+341][-21]

1. [+414][-49] Kang Danielㅋㅋㅋ My ideal type is someone who's sexy, tall, has broad shoulders and monolids. It's Danielㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+261][-43] Hwang Minhyun. I first fell for him because of his personality, he's a gentleman. But after seeing the cheerful sides of him, I fell for him even deeper! I personally think he should gain the title 'National's Husband'..  I wish I could marry him and make him mine, even if I have to lose everything I have.. Let's shine brighter, Hwang Minhyun!

3. [+225][-35] A work of art, Hwang Emperor..

4. [+142][-5] Ong Sungwooㅜㅜㅜ His face, his personality, it's all just my typeㅠㅠ

5. [+114][-19] I think I would be the happiest girl in the world if I had a boyfriend like Dongho..

6. [+103][-10] Kim Jonghyun, who's kind and affectionate and has a little bit of cutenessㅜㅜㅜ I can't live my life properly because of him..

7. [+90][-8] Remember when Hwang Minhyun entered the studio wearing black suit in the first episode? It feels like the man of my dream, who I always imagine of, suddenly became alive..

8. [+88][-10] Kang Daniel.. I want him to be my boyfriend..

9. [+86][-2] Ong Sungwoo.. I usually don't like guys with distinct facial features because they look cheesy, but Ong Sungwoo doesn't look cheesy at all..ㅋㅋ He's also tall, slim, has a small face and sturdy thighsㅋㅋ He has a lot of different auras.. He looks sexy when he's all dressed up and has no expressions on his face, but he looks like a puppy when he's not dressed up and jokes aroundㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+79][-7] I like everyone in this groupㅋㅋ

trazy.com