Klook.com

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

How Americans do their dishes

'Look at all these dishes stacked up. I think I have to do the dishes now'

뭔가 충격이었던 미국의 설거지 방법.jpg | 인스티즈
First, they would block the sink, put the dishes in there, and fill it with warm water

뭔가 충격이었던 미국의 설거지 방법.jpg | 인스티즈
Add soap and the sink will full of water with foam

뭔가 충격이었던 미국의 설거지 방법.jpg | 인스티즈
They take the dishes out of the foamy water and rinse it
뭔가 충격이었던 미국의 설거지 방법.jpg | 인스티즈
And then, using dry towel, they remove the remaining foam from the dishes

뭔가 충격이었던 미국의 설거지 방법.jpg | 인스티즈
Save it in the shelves and you're done^^


-How about the dishes in restaurants?

-Isn't it the same with you wash your body with soap and immediately wash the foam off from your body with dry towel?

-Maybe it's because water is expensive there?

-Hul.. My grandmother would really hate to see that..

-Yes, that's how they do the dishes in America. I went to study abroad and I had a cooking class back then, after the class ends the students would usually wash the dishes like that..

-That's how my father does the dishes, my mother hates it and scold him whenever he does that..

-Are there anyone who live in The States? Please explain to us about the whole thing.. Doesn't that mean there would be soap left in the dishes, though?

-That's how they do it there.. I once do the dishes in Korean way and got scolded because they thought I was wasting water..

-Maybe the soap they use is.. edible?

-Hi, I'm a Korean who has been living in the US since I was born.. My family doesn't do the dishes that way here, probably because she prefers the Korean way than the US way? Hehe..

-But why..?

-I've seen that in movies!!
trazy.com