Klook.com

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

, , ,

Kim Sejeong to play the main character of School 2017, Ra Eunho



-I thought the main character was offered to Kim Yoojung??

-Hul.. Sejeong.. I'm looking forward to it!

-Sejeong, I believe you can do well as an actress!!

-How about her acting skills?

-Our Sejeong is getting more recognition! I wish her all the best!

-Hul.. I love you, Sejeong-ah..

-I have a feeling she's going to do well in this drama!

-It's too bad that Yoojung declined the offer, but it's okay since Sejeong is good at everything she does.. She must be really good at acting too, right?

-I can't believe she gets to play the main character as her first attempt at acting! She must be feeling pressured but I hope she can nail it well!

-I believe in Sejeong since she's an all-rounder, this probably just a piece of cake for her..

-When in the world will Sejeong get to rest..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I guess Kim Yoojung declined the offer then..

-As expected from God-Sejeongㅠㅠ

-I was hoping for Kim Yoojung to take the role, though..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm rooting for you Sejeong.. I know you can do well!!

-Main character..? Whoa..

-Sejeong is pretty, charming, and has good fortunes. She's seriously the best..

-Oh.. This is a very unexpected news from Sejeong.. I thought she was only good at singing..

-I can always count on Sejeong.. I believe she'll do well!

-God Sejeong, Queen Sejeong<3

-It sounds interesting!

-I was hoping for School 2017 to take rookies actresses though..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com