Klook.com

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

, , ,

Remember Im Jungmin from Produce 101 Season 1?

Do you still remember her?


She signed a contract with Jang Moonbok's company, ONO Ent. and is currently making her debutㅠ
I used to vote for her back then, I was so surprised to hear the news that she's making her debut..
She's not only pretty, but also talented.. She reminds me of RV's Wendy..

Her group's name is Black Mamba.. Yeah..
They made their debut at Idol Concert and I have a feeling there are a lot of people who still doesn't know about this groupㅠㅠ I hope they will hit big in the future!

[+200][-14]

1. [+25][-1] Hul.. I also voted for her in the first season!! I like her because she's really cute.. I'm relieved now that she's debuting..

2. [+14][-0] Hwang Ahyoung also left Happy Face Ent. and joined ONO Ent..

3. [+12][-0] Hul I remember watching Black Mamba in a concert!!ㅋㅋㅋ I watched them because I heard two of their members were participants in PD101.. Turns out it's Ahyoung and Jungmin!

4. [+11][-0] Hul.. Yama and Hot Chicks?? There were rumours going around about her upcoming debut with Yama and Hot Chicks.. I guess it's just a hoax now that she's debuting in ONO Ent..

5. [+8][-0] Ah, that girl who did a sexy dance during the dance battle and teased Yoojung by poking the tip of her nose?? She's really cute and lovely, I'm going to support her debutㅎㅎ Oh, and also please support Baek Hayoung, Kim Miso, and Heo Saem. They're all in the same group called A.DE!!

6. [+5][-0] I can't help but think of RV's Wendy whenever I see her.. I guess she left Yama and Hot Chicks to join ONO Ent.??

7. [+3][-0] Hul.. This is crazy.. I personally like Wendy that's why I like her too because she looks like Wendy.. But in the end, I fell for her because of her charisma during 'Growl' stageㅠㅠ I'm happy now that she's making her debut!

8. [+2][-0] Everyone in 'Growl' team deserves to be popular.. All of them are talented..

9. [+2][-0] Isn't she the girl who has amazing dance skills? I remember her..

10. [+2][-0] I know her because she looks like RV's Wendy.. I like her performance for 'Growl' stage.. I wish her all the best!

trazy.com