Klook.com

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

, , ,

The Drama That Gained Positive Reactions for its Premiere Today

 

It gained positive reactions for its amazing cast and acting skills. 

Many reviews say it's sad rather than scary for the first episode.

Now I understand why the actors cried during the reading session ㅠㅠ

I thought 'The Midnight Studio' would be horror, but it's so sad?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ  

I just watched 'The Midnight Studio' and it seems like every episode is going to make me cry... ( o̴̶̷̥᷅⌓o̴̶̷᷄ ) As expected, Song Hyunwook's fantasy directing quality is great and the script is also excellent 

Joowon Reveals, "40 People Burst into Tears During the Script-Reading for 'The Midnight Studio' ... Eum Moonsuk cried the most."

Joowon showcased his exceptional empathy as he stated, "While reading the script, I imagine the characters. There were scenes in 'The Midnight Studio' that made me cry." He added, "During the script-reading, there were about 40 staff present. There was a scene that moved everyone to suddenly look for tissue." He continued, "Actually, the person who cried the most was Eum Moonsuk. Even though it's not something that should make him cry, he still cried."


-I cried while watching it too todayㅠㅠㅠ

-The problem is where you can watch the drama?ㅜㅜㅜ

-It's really good from the first episode. The cast's acting skills are amazing and the drama was well-shot.

-In which OTT platform can I watch this?

-Is it like 'Sell Your Haunted House'? I'm curious...

-The accessibility of the OTT platform they use is so bad, though

-I shed a bucket of tearsㅜ

-Wow, I thought I'd give it a try since I know all the faces, but it's my first time hearing about 'Genie TV'...

-What's GenieTV..

-I watched the first episode and it was good, but it might be difficult for those without a TV to watch.

-Why didn't they sell it to Netflix?

-You can watch it on Genie TV, Genie TV Mobile, and ENA!!!

-I want to watch it, but it seems that there are very limited places where you can watch it.ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Can you only watch it on the GenieTV... written on the poster?
 ㄴYou have to wait for the live broadcast or re-broadcast on ENA, except if you are subscribed to GenieTV...
trazy.com