Klook.com

Monday, March 11, 2024

,

Lee Boyoung's Instagram Update (She Hung Out with 'I Can Hear Your Voice' Teamㅠㅠㅠ)

 



Yoon Sanghyun, Kim Gwangkyu, Lee Jongsuk, Lee Boyoung, Director Jo Suwon, Writer Park Hyeryeon

So heart-warming... This is the best drama I have ever watched in my life

+I Can Hear Your Voice team and their consistency






-At first, I thought Jongsuk wasn't there, but it turns out that he's in the center, trying to match his height with the othersㅋㅋㅋㅋ It seems like this team hang out frequently, so niceㅠㅠ

-The 'I Can Hear Your Voice' team have a really amazing friendship... So consistent...

-It's really touching to know that they're still close... Let's have another season...

-The 'I Can Hear Your Voice' team is so heart warmingㅠㅠ

-So the one in the middle is Lee Jongsuk?? I thought that was Lee Daheeㅋㅋㅋ

-They have such an amazing friendshipㅠㅠ It's really nice to see them. I'm so jealous...

-Is it possible to have another season of 'I Can Hear Your Voice'...?

-What role did Kim Gwangkyu play in this drama??

-I love this, especially because 'I Can Hear Your Voice' is one of the best dramas in my entire lifeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I always re-watch this drama every summerㅠㅠㅠ

-Why is Kim Gwangkyu covering his forehead in one of those pictures?ㅋㅋㅋ I think I'm gonna go re-watch 'I Can Hear Your Voice' while we're at it...

-My favorite drama everㅠㅠ I'm rooting for their friendship!!

-The most unbelievable thing about this drama is that... It has been 11 years since it was released. Wow.

-They also hung out last year to celebrate their 10th anniversary. They seem to occasionally hang out every year... It's really nice to see their friendship, especially because it's my favorite drama everㅠㅠ

-I always think about this drama when summer comes...



trazy.com