Klook.com

Monday, March 11, 2024

Who Do You Think is The Best Dancer among SM Ent. Idols?

 

H.O.T's Jang Woohyuk

DBSK's UKnow Yunho

The Grace's Stephanie

Super Junior's Eunhyuk

SNSD's Hyoyeon

SHINee's Taemin

f(x)'s Luna

EXO's Kai

Red Velvet's Seulgi

NCT's Ten

RIIZE's Shotaro

-Shotaro and even though he's not on the list, Haechan...

-I was thinking about Boa... But she wasn't even on the list?

-Eunhyuk, Mark

-Kai, Hyoyeon, Shotaro

-Taemin and Ten's dance styles are my type

-I realized how amazing dancers Kai and Ten are from SuperM

-Taeyong, Seulgi, and Mark are not only amazing dancers. They have the ability to steal your attention.

-BoA and UKnow Yunho

-Ten, Taeyong, Shotaro

-Kai, Seulgi, Winter, Shotaro, Wonbin, Haechan, Boa, Hyoyeon, Ten, Taemin, Karina, Jisung

-I'm a Tenf, but Hyoyeon...

-I don't know... But why does Shotaro look cute in that picture...

-Taeyong is not on the list... My favorites are Hyoyeon and Taeyongㅋㅋㅋ

-Shotaro used to be a dancer...

-Shotaro's isolation technique took me by surprise...

-Boa and Shotaro. But if I had to pick only one, I'd go with Boa...

-Where are Mark and Taeyong?

-I can't choose oneㅠㅠ Taemin, Shotaro, and Jisung...

-You really shouldn't leave out Boa in posts like this...

-Obviously Kai

-Hyoyeon, Kai, Taeyong, Ten, Shotaro



trazy.com