Klook.com

Monday, March 11, 2024

,

Viewer Ratings of tvN's Weekend Drama, 'Queen of Tears'

 


-It's been a while since my eyes were blessed...

-The writer of this drama drove the victim to suicide. Even if it's really good, would you still watch it if the victim was one of your family members? Boycott this drama.

-Told y'all that the public is lacking a sense of justiceㅋㅋ It must be really nice to live without brains...

-It's really goodㅠㅠㅠ

-Seriously, though... Why would you watch this plagiarist's work...

-I didn't watch this drama, but the victim even attempted suicide because of this writer??? What in the world is going on...

-This writer may gain money and ratings, but just like how every coin has two sides, she will also carry the disgrace of being a plagiarist and cause someone to attempt suicide for the rest of her life. She sold her soul to plagiarism and this is the price she's paying. 

-It's really boring, but I still want to watch the next episode. 

-It's really interesting, cute, and funny at the same time...

-This plagiarist writer should go down in flames...

-It's incredibly fun. Kim Soohyun and Kim Jiwon have great chemistry and their acting is really great. 

-Those who compliment this drama must be thoughtless...ㅋㅋ Hey, someone committed suicide because of the writer of this drama. 

-My mom was about to watch this drama, I told her not to...

-Why shouldn't I watch it?? (I really don't know)

-Those who think this drama is fun must be stupidㅋㅋㅋ Even pigs are not that stupid, oh Gosh...

-'Fun'??ㅋㅋㅋ Did you know that the victim tried to take her own life and her mother's dementia worsened from the shock of hearing the news?? But you probably still think this drama is fun, right?? Watch it then...

-If the rating is 8%, it means that the 92% are not watching. We can't expect all people to know this news anyway. Just share it to your families and boycott this drama~

-So shameless, I feel really sad for the victims...

-It's doing really well. I'm not going to watch it, though.

-I watched the first episode and I immediately dropped it because it's not my cup of tea. But I have to admit that the lead roles are really good, though

trazy.com