Klook.com

Monday, March 11, 2024

, ,

Kim Soohyun Captured in a Fancam Screaming His Lungs Out for IU to Sing "The Story Only I Didn't Know" for Her Encore Stage

 

Actor Kim Soohyun came to IU's concert. When IU asked fans to request songs for encore, Kim Soohyun screamed his lungs out 'The Story Only I Didn't Know'  

Kim Soohyun Screams His Lungs Out for IU to Sing "The Story Only I Didn't Know" During the Encore.
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMy friend was at the concert and told me Kim Soohyun energetically yelled for "The Story Only I Didn't Know"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

My Friend Went to IU's Concert Today and Sat in the Same Section as Kim Soohyun

During the encore, he shouted "The Story Only I Didn't Know" until the end, so my friend thought he was that song's fanaticㅋㅋㅋㅋ He also sang along to 'Nagging' passionately. By the way, he was on 1st floor, section 9.

So did IU hear him? -> No, no. Seems like IU couldn't hear him because he was not desperate enough.


"The Story Only I Didn't Know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


-He was so desperate, though... It's a shame IU didn't hear him

-This is seriously so funny... I can'tㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Anyone can tell that's Kim Soohyun's voiceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looks like he had a lot of fun at IU's concertㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Make sure to bring your own mic next timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You'll lose your voice at that pointㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why is Kim Soohyun so funny?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's gonna scream 'The Story Only I Didn't Know' at every IU's concerts until she sings it...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He screamed that loud and yet IU didn't sing it??ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He was so desperate to hear 'The Story Only I Didn't Know'...

-IU seriously needs to sing 'The Story Only I Didn't Know' for him...ㅋㅋㅋ So funny

-I mean... He could just send her a text instead of screaming like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I keep re-watching the clip and now I look like a crazy person for laughing non stopㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How could IU not hear him???ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That was Kim Soohyun????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yeah... It is indeed the story only IU didn't know...ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com