Klook.com

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

, ,

Wonder Girls' Hyerim, "Dating as an Idol? If You're Confident Enough, People Will Just Think Your Boyfriend is Your Manager"

Hyerim shared the story of how she met her husband, Shin Minchul.

"When Wonder Girls were really busy at the time, how did you manage to date?" Hyerim responded with a laugh, "There's always time for dating."

She reminisced, "My father is a Taekwondo master, and I met my husband by attending my dad's Taekwondo gatherings." MC Kang Eun-do asked, "You dated for seven years, but back then, it wasn't a public relationship, right? How did celebrities meet their partners?"

To this, Hyerim unexpectedly replied, "My husband isn't a celebrity. So when we were together, people thought he was my manager."

Hyerim mentioned, "People would come up to my husband and ask, 'Can I get Hyerim's autograph?' So we comfortably went around." Hearing this, the MCs exclaimed, "That's impressive."

Hyerim added, "If you hide while you're dating, you'll only arouse suspicion. If you confidently go out together, people will just think he's your manager."


-It's not that they don't know, they just pretend not to know ㅠㅠ

-Fans know what their manager looks like, they just pretend not to know

-I wonder if it was necessary to mention that

-Seriously, fans knew...I knew too... But it's cute how Hyerim thought that nobody knew...

-Don't fans also know what the stylist and other staff look like...?

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠㅠ Oh my... If they're not fans, they might think he's the manager, but fans know everything ㅠㅠ

-She's so innocentㅎㅎ

-She's probably talking about muggles, not fans...

-Fans not only know the manager but also the faces of the staff they're with, and if the manager quits, they know where they went.

-There's no way fans wouldn't know..

-She was dating when Wonder Girls already passed the period of time when dating could be a problem

-Why would fans not know the manager's face...

-Excuse me, fans know the faces of the managers. They're just pretending not to know. Your experience isn't everything.

-Even if muggles don't know, fans know... ^ㅡㅠ

-That's very foolish of her... Celebrities really do live in a world inside their heads.

-Fans know the faces of the staff, security guards, and company staff tooㅋㅋ

-Non-fans might not know the manager's face, but fans know...... Even though I've never been to a fan meeting and only been to a few concerts, as a fan, I know the faces of my idol's manager and several company employees...... I even know the faces of the security team.

-That's cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are you sure they really didn't know? Our Lim-ie was happy anyway, so it's fine

trazy.com