Klook.com

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

,

Limited Edition Cinepolis' Photocard for "Exhuma" in Indonesia

 










I heard some people even watch the movie multiple times for the photocardsㅋㅋㅋ
This makes me want to have those tooㅋㅋ

-As expected, Hwarim and Bonggil are the most popular characters...

-What the heck... Give us those photocards too

-What about Korean viewers!!!

-The movie will easily hit 10M viewers in South Korea if they had those photocardsㅋ

-I want one. I don't mind watching the movie one more time for the photocard.

-Why don't they release those photocards in South Korea༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

-By the way, their nails are so pretty...

-Wow... Those photocards look so pretty. Give us those photocards too!

-Hwarim and Bonggil seem to be really popular in Indonesia tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Their skin tones look darker in those pictures. Kim Goeun is really popular for having fair skin, though.

-I mean..??? What about South Korean viewers??!

-Give us those too!! I don't mind watching the movie multiple times!!

-If the cinemas in South Korea had those, the movie will not only hit 10M viewers, but 20M viewers...

-Please release those photocards in South Korea. I promise to watch the movie multiple times...

-Where's Minsik-ie Hyungnim's photocardsㅠㅠ Make a photocard of the scene where he eats the dirt...

-I want one...

trazy.com