Klook.com

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

, ,

Woo Hyerim Expresses Her Dissatisfaction with Her Husband, Shin Minchul, for Not Going to Church ... 'He's a Bit Stubborn'

 

At that time, Wonder Girls were really busy, but when asked how she managed her love life, Hyerim responded with a laugh, "There's always time for love."

Hyerim reminisced, "My father was a taekwondo master, and I met my husband through his taekwondo gatherings."

She revealed her desire to share her faith with her husband by saying, "If there's one thing I'm dissatisfied with my husband, it's that he doesn't go to church with me. I want to share my faith with him."

Hyerim expressed her frustration, saying, "Normally, if you're in a relationship, wouldn't you go to church together if your girlfriend asks? But our husband is stubborn. He has taken me to church before, but he hasn't come with me."

To this, Jo Hyeryun exclaimed, "I want to meet Hyerim's husband." Jo Hyeryun expressed regret, saying, "I want to boast about Jesus to him too. When someone like him gets to know Jesus, their faith becomes very sincere."

Hyerim debuted with Wonder Girls in 2010 and married taekwondo athlete Shin Min-chul, who is six years older than her.

theqoo

-Wow... They got married even though they have different religions...

-Don't force your religion on others and live happily. God probably doesn't like those who force their religion on others anyway.

-Even if it's your spouse, don't force your religion on them...

-Isn't she the stubborn one for insisting him to go to church even when he doesn't want to?

-Guys, this is a Christian show discussing Christian topics. Why are you making a fuss?

-Are all Wonder Girls' members Christians?

-Oh Gosh... It must be very suffocating for him...

-Looks like she's the stubborn one...

-So all the Wonder Girls members are Christians? Judging from the fact that they all went to church together.

-Who's the stubborn one here?

-What does it matter if it's a religious channel, I have my own religion too, but I can talk about my faith without talking about forcing it onto others.

-They're a married couple, shouldn't they just respect each other? If someone keeps trying to convince you to go to church, wouldn't that be annoying?

-If you want to share your faith life together, then meet someone of the same religion.

-I know it's a Christian channel, but wouldn't it be better if she said, "My husband doesn't go to church, but he still takes me there every time", instead of that?

trazy.com