Klook.com

Friday, February 23, 2024

Renowned Producer Shinsadong Tiger Found Dead

 

Famous Composer Shinsadong Tiger Passed Away

According to a report by Sports News on the 23rd, Shinsadong Tiger (Lee Hoyang, 41) was found dead on this day.

According to acquaintances, a friend went to visit Shinsadong Tiger after being unable to contact him, only to discover him lifeless, and subsequently reported the finding to the police.

Shinsadong Tiger, known as a "hit maker" in the music industry, produced numerous hit songs such as T-ara's "Roly Poly", Apink's "NoNoNo", "Remember", EXID's "Up & Down", "DDD", and Momoland's "Bboom Bboom".

Recently, he launched the girl group Tri.be. After a long hiatus, Tri.be made a comeback with their fourth single, "Diamond". 

Tri.be expressed gratitude for Shinsadong Tiger's outstanding producing abilities at their showcase, and the sudden news of his passing comes as a shock, especially since they were scheduled to make a comeback through KBS2's 'Music Bank' on the same day.

theqoo

-May he rest in peace.

-...?? What happened?

-What is this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ May he rest in peace.

-????What???

-No ㅜㅜ I listened to a song not long ago, and it was such a great song, so I wanted to find out who it was. It turned out to be Shinsadong Tiger, and I hoped he would write more songsㅜㅜ

-Oh, what's happeningㅠㅠ...May he rest in peace.

-No, what's going on... It's too shockingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I supported him because he made good songs and had a nice personalityㅠㅠ May he rest in peace.

-I liked the songs he made.... May he rest in peace.

-He was the one who made me like K-popㅜㅜ May he rest in peace.

-This is shockingㅠㅠㅠ I really liked his songs..

-Oh I thought it was a joke......

-It's so sudden.. May he rest in peace.

- Isn't it weird? If it's not natural death, then the only other option is murder?

-It's so sudden, he was so young... May he rest in peace.

-He was the composer of my favorite songs, so my heart feels even emptier. I'll remember him while listening to his songs. May he rest in peace.

trazy.com