Klook.com

Friday, February 23, 2024

, ,

IU shared a letter from Tang Wei along with a photo of them together

 

 


Jieun, do you know that?
I wanted to tell Ji-eun about the two touching moments I felt while filming.
When the director directed me during filming, I felt a resonance in my heart when I heard the lyrics "Her eyes resemble her mother's" that you wrote. It was something I had never thought about before. Since becoming a mother after my child was born, mothers always worry about whether their child's eyes really resemble theirs, but I had never thought about whether I resemble my own mother. So, at that moment, I felt a strong desire to put my mother's face and my face together in front of the mirror, or to take a picture together and look at it carefully for a long time. Today is the end of September, so I'll be meeting my mother soon. That's why I really want to do that.


And another thing, even though I knew you would play my mother in this music video before shooting, it was honestly hard to imagine when I entered the shooting studio and met you. But once the shooting began, you maintained the same pose on that wooden floor for a very long time, quietly and calmly holding your place amidst the lights and acting. In that moment of carrying on such surreal and beautiful shooting, a scene suddenly came to my mind as well. It was a feeling of having a young version of my mother right next to me, something I had never imagined before. My mother also had such a graceful figure, smooth skin, and lively eyes. My mother was an Opera actress in China. But in my memories, the old photos of my mother and the occasional descriptions from my dad about her appearance were mixed together like an unfinished painting. In the stories my dad told me, my mother, in her youth, was a shining primadonna on the opera stage, a heroine amidst the applause. Just like Jieun, who was sitting right in front of me at that time. I was really moved when that thought crossed my mind.


Jieun, thank you for giving me such beautiful memories. Today is the end of September, and although I'm far away in Beijing, I wish you happiness and good health. I'll continue to look forward to many more of your wonderful songs. Sincerely, Tang Wei, who supports you. 



The two of them worked together in the music video of 'Shh..'



-It's so touching ㅠㅠ

-The letter sounds like a movie line or a literary piece

-Oh, tears are coming ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Ah ㅜㅜ Although the letter is very simple, with modest writing and plain vocabulary, how is it so compelling??

-Mom ㅜㅜ It's a touching letter that makes me miss my mom

-The letter sounds so genuine that it brings tears ㅠㅠㅠ

-Even though I worry if my child's eyes resemble mine, I had never thought about whether my mom and my eyes are similar... So relatable..

-The content is touching, and how can a foreigner write such perfect and beautiful grammar and style... I read it with admirationㅜ

-Wow, such well-written letter...

-I can truly feel the sincerity in the writing, it's so moving

-The letter is like a piece of art, so touching...

-In every sentence Tang Wei writes, there's something that touches my heart. How can she express her feelings so beautifully?

-The letter feels genuine, Tang Wei seems like a good person

-I mean... She seems to write better than Koreans..ㅠㅠ

-The letter makes me tear up so much.... Both Tang Wei and IU, I love them so much....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I just did my makeup to go to work but started crying so I had to wipe it awayㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-Wow.... I'm in tears. The writing is modest but very resonating.

-Wow, the letter feels like an extension of the music video and songㅠㅠㅜ It makes me cry 

-Such an amazing writing skill... It sounds like lines from a drama, so lyrical.

-Wow... ㅠㅠ Feels like lines from a movie, now I'm even more curious about the music video, I'll watch it later.

-After reading the letter, it feels like IU and Tang Wei have similar emotional frequencies, it's so good, the letter.

-It's my mom's birthday today... I live separately and only contact her when I send her money. I just called her after reading this... suddenly I miss my mom so much.

-I miss my mom who passed away... it hasn't even been a month yet.

-Tang Wei seems to have better writing skills than I do as a Korean, how can she write a letter like this, she's really amazing

-That's it. I'm going home next week... I miss my mom...

-I cried with every single sentenceㅠ

-I didn't know a letter could be this touchingㅠㅠㅠ Feels like a love letter from the 90s 
trazy.com