Klook.com

Friday, February 23, 2024

, ,

SHINee's Key, "Do you know how depressed I felt hearing my name? Onew's name is so beautifully chosen.

 

Key: Why? Because I didn't come up with it myself, do you know how depressed I felt listening to that? Hearing my (stage) name? Onew's name is quite beautifully chosen, isn't it? His original name is Lee Jin-ki. Well, now I think it's quite well chosen, but at first, it was so upsetting, you know? Because it was hard to search for, and I was just a high school student. Do you know how unfair I felt?"

Kian: Who gave it to you?

Key: The teacher gave it to me back then.

Kian: Ah, so it's like some divine inspiration, huh?

Note that the meaning of the name:

Key

'Master Key' 'Capable of handling anything with ease'

Onew

It is derived from the combination of "온(溫)" meaning warm and "유(流)" meaning flow.

It signifies a warm and gentle voice, describing something that flows warmly.

Both names are well-suited, but Key's name is hard to search for.

theqoo

-Because there was a senior named Kim Kibum...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's hard to search, but it's really a perfect fit ㅠㅜㅠㅠ

-It's hard to search, but I like Key now that I'm used to it!!!

-Onew was really well-named. It's pretty and fits him perfectly. Moreover, it goes well with him personally.

-Almost all one-letter names are like that, right?ㅋㅋㅋ I'm curious if there was a name he wanted.

-Onew's stage name is really beautiful.....

-Onew's name is really well-chosen.

-Key suits him well.

--Onew was really well-chosen. ㅋㅋ It seems like the prettiest stage name Soo Man Lee has come up with.

-Onew fits so well that I thought it was his real name.

-Even though I know Onew is not his real name, sometimes I get a three-second brain freeze. I can't remember his real name.

-Kim Kibum's real name was just fine, but because there was a Super Junior member with the same name, he couldn't use it. Fans and members all called him Kibum, but it turned out well in the end.

-I  think I've heard that he said he named himself when he debuted, but maybe I'm mistaken? It's been a long time...

--But it really suits him well, despite the difficult searchㅠㅠ

-They really nailed Onew's name... So he must have been even more upset. But Key is also such a fitting name~ Moreover, since he succeeded, it's all goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's true that searching was really difficult, but apart from that, I thought the name was really well-chosen. 

-It might have been better to go by his real name after all.

-But really, it was impossible to search... I had to search for SHINee Key a while ago (because I was curious about the album) and it was so hard to find.

trazy.com