Klook.com

Friday, February 23, 2024

,

Another sighting of Timothée Chalamet

 

Sha-la-la Chalamet~ I saw him coming out of the Rice Cake Skewer place. It looked like he had a rice cake skewer there. I asked the security guard if it was Timothée Chalamet, and he replied, 'I don't know!' So, I became convinced that it was really him.

theqoo

-The security guard said he didn't knowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Samcheong-dong?!!!!! Enjoy lots of delicious food!!!!!!

-He's so recognizable even when he's trying to blend inㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh, it's my neighborhood!

-So he went to Samcheong-dong

-Noㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why does he look so natural sitting there

-Have some Sikhye too....

-Why is this photo so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋHave an enjoyable trip, lovely babyㅠㅠ

-He's really having a good time

-I hope he has a blast!! And please come back to Korea again next time ㅠ

-How many days has it been? He's been here quite a while

-Have a great time here and come back safely

-I hope he has a great time here

-He's boldly eating and roaming aroundㅋ

-He's really making the most of his tripㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-But even at a glance, I know it's Timothéeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just by looking at his outfit...

-Even if he tries to hide his identity, he's still very much Timothéeㅋㅋㅋㅋ Have fun and come back again ㅠㅠ

-Timmy is so cuteㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope he stays in Korea for a long timeㅜㅜ

-Who stole his passport?

-Did you really need to ask?ㅋㅋ Even if you look closely, he's definitely Timothée

-Why was he just sitting there like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So adorableㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Let's take his passport seriously

-The weather is so nice today, it's good for going anywhere. Have fun!

trazy.com