Klook.com

Thursday, May 11, 2023

,

HYBE reveals the members of their rookie boy group, BOYNEXTDOOR (Zico's boy group)

 

theqoo 

-Their visuals are really good...

-They're handsome...

-The group name suits the concept really well...

-Wow... They're all handsome. They're going to be successful.

-I was greeted by such a handsome guy from the very start... Taesan? He's totally my type

-The last guy is so freaking handsome...

-The first guy looks like B.I...

-I have a feeling they're going to be really successfulㅋㅋㅋ

-Is Riwoo a foreigner?

-Is that Sungho in the thumbnail? His side profile is so sharp and handsome...

-I think the group's formation is really amazing... They're going to hit big

-Are they all Korean? Are there foreign members in the group?

-Leehan? He's really handsome...

-Oh Gosh... The only thing I can see is their nosesㅋㅋㅋㅋ HYBE, seriously...

-Jaehyun reminds me of Enhypen's Heeseung...

-They remind me of TXT...

-They somehow look like Enhypen...

-That Woonhak guy is really adorable...

trazy.com