Klook.com

Thursday, May 11, 2023

,

Aespa members' concerns lately

 Aespa shares their concerns when they guest on a show:

Karina:
I don't get abs no matter how hard I work out...
I don't have individual talents (I can't answer when I'm asked about my specialtiesㅠㅠ)

Textbook response of an idol

Giselle:
I need more time... 24 hours in a day is too short...
I have a lot of thoughts at night 

Somehow very melancholy

Winter:
Give me a vacation
(I want to) make an Instagram account

Unbothered ISTP 

Ning Ning:
Hello! I really want to drink Coca-Cola Zero right now...ㅠ Can I have just one can please?<3 

She just wants to drink cokeㅠㅠ

The fact that these four girls are in one group is really funny and I'm so proud of themㅠ




-Ningning is really funny... She always reminds me of Hyoyeonㅋㅋㅋ

-Someone should give Ningning a can of Coke as soon as possibleㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠ

-I feel like if Ningning had Aladdin's magic lamp, she would still ask for a can of Cokeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Karina really does sound like a leaderㅋㅋㅋㅋ She can just easily answer that her specialty is her face...

-The four of them are funny in different waysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Their answers show their characters really wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ningning's answer is so long and full of sincerity. In the end, she just wants a can of Cokeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Karina's individual talent is her face, though...

-I feel like all of Aespa's members are really uniqueㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're full of charms

-The way Ningning starts her answer with 'Hello!!' is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cute... She makes me want to give her a can of Cokeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really like Winter's personalityㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love how all of Aespa's members don't fake their personalities. They're so real.

-I think now I know why Karina is the leader...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com