Klook.com

Thursday, May 11, 2023

,

LE SSERAFIM's speech and encore stage at MCountdown today

 


+Official fan cam



-They did so well on their encore stage today...

-I personally think they sounded amazing both here and also their first encore stage...

-I can totally see that Kazuha has improved a lot. I'm really proud of her, especially since she only trained for a really short time.

-Congratulations! It's great to see them less nervous and actually enjoy the encore stage more nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let's have even more encore stages!

-I love how they all look so excited for the encore stage. Congratulations, LE SSERAFIM!!

-I'm not a fan, but it's very annoying to see people judging their encore stage down to the milliseconds. Congratulations, LE SSERAFIM. I really like their song!

-Jennifer sounds really amazing singing live todayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I end up rooting for them because I think they get hate way too excessively...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's great to see them getting less nervous and more excited for their encore stages now... Congratulations!

-They sounded really great on their first encore stage. I noticed that their live singing skills are improving as time passes byㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They sound amazingㅋㅋㅋ It looks like they are less nervous today!!

-Oh... They have improved nowㅋㅋㅋ Their previous encore stage wasn't bad at all. I felt bad that they got criticized a lot for that stage. 

-I really love Kazuha's tone when she raps...

trazy.com