Klook.com

Thursday, May 11, 2023

, , ,

Leejung X LE SSERAFIM's Kim Chaewon UNFORGIVEN Challenge

 



-Hul... I didn't know Leejung was actually that small...

-The failures are crawling on the floorㅋㅋㅋ So cuteㅠㅠ

-Even Leejung's hair is also dancing...

-I know it's way too late, but can they please do the Antifragile challenge too... Plz...

-I love Hyemileeyechaepa

-Whoa... Leejung is really cool...

-Can Hyeri and Patricia also join this challenge as well, please?<3

-There's literally no choreography that Leejung can't dance...

-I hope Leejung will create the choreography for LE SSERAFIM's next comeback...

-Whoa... Look at how good Leejung is with her facial expressions...

-Whoa... I can't take my eyes off of Leejung... 

-Whoa... The two of them are really great dancers. How did they two know each other?

-Whoa... As expected from Leejung...
trazy.com