Klook.com

Thursday, May 11, 2023

, ,

The trainee that people predict to have a high possibility to debut through YG's girl group survival show

 


Ahyeon

Her singing skill is at a main vocal level, plus her face is also at a main-visual level

Yang Hyunsuk seems to really like her, saying that she's 'the girl who has a lot of talent'. People who watch Baby Monster's survival show know that Ahyeon is most likely to debut. 



+ YG will be announcing the trainees who will debut in Baby Monster tomorrow


-The company already revealed 7 trainees, but they're only going to debut 5 members in the end? What about the trainees who don't make it to the final lineup?ㅠㅠ I really hate this strategy...

-YG needs to close down if Ahyeon doesn't get to debut...

-I think she's going to be a top star just like Jennie...

-So this is really a survival show??? They're not going to debut the 7 of them??

-But even though YG keeps saying they will eliminate some trainees, they actually will still debut them in the end, right?

-It's my first time seeing her and I'm already amazed by her... I hope she gets to debut...

-The 7 of them are talented and beautiful... YG should just debut them allㅠㅠ

-Ahyeon is an all-rounder with charms... Leejung even said that Ahyeon's dance skills and facial expressions are amazing... 

-I know Ahyeon will be a superstar one day... 

-I really hope Haram, Ahyeon, and Rora get to debut...

-I hope she gets to debut with Pharita...

-Whoa... Her cover of Dangerously is really amazing...

-I love how she hits the high notes effortlessly
trazy.com