Klook.com

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Revealing the perpetrators of Itaewon tragedy

 


1. There are a lot of clubs in that alley. One of the club's names is Waikiki. 
2. People started to come from different directions. 
3. The road was blocked, no one could exit the alley.
4. There was a man who appeared to be in his late 20s behind me, he started yelling, 'F*ck this, let's just push them guys'. Then, he and his friends started to yell at people to push. 
5. The people in the front all fell because they were getting pushed by the people in the back. 
6. People who fell created spaces and they thought it was a good thing, so they kept on pushing and more people started to fell. 
7. They were basically just pushing from the back, causing people to fell, and this kept on going for some time. That's how the horrible situation, just like what you see in the news, happened. 

Seriously, though. The people in the back kept pushing and telling other people to push too, when the people in the front were dying, asking for help, and suffocating. If hell really does exist, that was probably what it's like. I couldn't think of anything besides my family at that point. 

You're wondering how I escaped that area? There were people reaching out their hands from above, telling me to come there. F*ck, I have never been so happy to see other people's hands to the point it brought tears to my eyes. Thanks to them, I'm alive right now.

So I climbed and that's when I realized there were fire fighters and police doing CPR to people who collapsed. There were also people doing CPR to their own friends while crying, asking them to wake up. 

I heard the confirmed number of the casualties has reached 120 people now. I have to admit I got goosebumps all over my body as I watch people getting squeezed in front of me, they were suffocating and unresponsive. 

Lee Chang-gyu (19) was waiting to be transferred to the nearest hospital when he said, "The alley was full of people and I saw 5 to 6 men pushing people from behind. Then people started to fell. The people who were getting squeezed yelled them to go back, but no one moved. I felt like I was going to die"

If all of these testimonies were true, the police should start checking CCTVs in that area and arrest the perpetrators.

[+477][-16] 

1. [+199][-3] .
I was in Itaewon last night. There is this club named Waikiki. People were climbing over their club to help people, but the staff of that club blocked them from climbing and told them to get off their properties because they were currently open for business. I want to share this as much as I can, where do you think should I post? 

I will download Twitter because this post is probably going to be long. In simple words...

I was one of the people in the alley where the accident happen. I was getting pushed to Waikiki's wall because of the people, I thought I was going to die but then I saw their terrace not too far from where I was standing. I told people to climb over there, and I climbed as well. As soon as I reached the terrace, around 3 staff of the club told us to get off there. They asked if we have the bracelet for entrance and told us that we shouldn't be climbing to their terrace because they were currently open for business. They also swore at us. They screamed at us to get off, telling us to go back to the hell we just barely escaped. 

One of the staff screamed, "Block these f*ckers from climbing over here!! Get them off from our properties even if you had to throw them". People were dying, how could they tell us to get off? Some people asked them to at least let the people go from another exit. In the end, I could leave that place through a different exit. 

It's not like the club was full at that time. People were busy drinking and dancing. They just blocked people from climbing over because it could cause disturbance to their business. 

I would be really grateful if you take a screen capture of this post and spread it widely because I think it's going to be taken down soon. I'll re-upload this as soon as I can. 

2. [+84][-0] Please, I hope the police catch the perpetrators as soon as they can

3. [+81][-1] They should be f*cking arrested for this

4. [+60][-0] The man has a curly hair, has his hair parted, and was wearing a headband. He's in his late 20s. 

5. [+43][-0] I'm 100% sure there must be some perpetrators. Things were under control until they started to push people. 

trazy.com