Klook.com

Sunday, October 30, 2022

,

NewJeans reveal their fandom name and lighstick

 



 



-The lightstick looks so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-I want to buy oneㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I love it because the design is really simple and it's easy to decorateㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't really like the lightstick. It looks like Universe's logo.

-The lightstick looks like a kid's toyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That lightstick reminds me of my dentistㅋㅋㅋ

-That lightstick looks like a massager...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It would've been great if the lightstick was shaped like a carrot...

-I think the fanclub's name sounds really cute, but I'm not a big fan of the lightstickㅋㅋㅋ

-Maybe I was expecting too much...

-Seriously, though. These only look cute because they're NewJeans. If another idol group had come up with these, I'm sure they would've gotten critics. 

-I think the design is very simple, yet adorable.

-That is the best lightstick I have ever seen. It's so freaking adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

trazy.com