Klook.com

Sunday, October 30, 2022

,

NMIXX took down their Halloween video after the Itaewon tragedy happened

 



The video was posted on the 27th. It seems like they took it down because it's Halloween-related.

theqoo

-They did nothing wrong, but I think taking down that video was the right choice

-They didn't have to take the video down, but I totally understand why they chose to

-They posted this way before the tragedy happened, so they didn't really have to delete the video. I think they're taking it down in case some people are trying to get them hate for this. 

-I personally think they didn't have to delete the video, but it's better to delete it to prevent them from getting into controversies

-They did the right thing. Not deleting that video doesn't bring them any good things anyway.

-They did a good job by deleting that video, but they didn't really have to. I hope there are no dumbasses who go around complaining about this. 

-They were just trying to enjoy Halloween, oh Goshㅠㅠ But still, I think they made the right choice.

-They didn't have to take the video down, but there are a lot of weird people on the internet, so I can totally understand why they chose to delete the video.

-They didn't have to delete the video, but I'm 100% sure there would be weird people leaving hate comments in the video if they didn't take it down, so... I think they did the right thing. 

-That's very amazing of them. Honestly, they could choose to not take it down, but they did. 

-I can totally understand why.

trazy.com