Klook.com

Sunday, October 30, 2022

The testimony of a club's employee in Itaewon

I started to hear people saying 'Please don't push'. But the people in the back were like 'Hey, push!'. People were screaming because they got squeezed. There were people collapsing and fainting near the entrance. I was thinking about helping them first, but I was far in the back and got squeezed. People were holding onto my arms and legs. I realized there was nothing I can do because I was alone. People were holding onto my arms and legs, asking me to help them.


He was holding back his tears as he talked. People were dying in front of him, but there was nothing he can do. He witnessed a lot of people pushing each other, I think this accident should be investigated further. 


-Oh Gosh...

-Oh Gosh, he must be really traumatizedㅠㅠㅠ

-There are other witnesses who said that they also heard people yelling, 'Push!! Push!!'

-Those people who yelled to push probably didn't expect it to be this far, but they've become murderers now.

-Wow, it rages me to hear that there were people yelling to push. I hope this employee gets a professional help for his mental healthㅠㅠ

-I hope those people who yelled to push go to hell...

-He must be really traumatized. On the other side, the people who yelled to push probably think this was just an accident and they didn't do anything wrong

-He cried in the middle of the interview... I'm really concerned about him

-Imagine having people holding onto your legs and arms while asking you to help him... I personally think he should seek professional help for his mental health.

-At this point, those people who yell to push have now become murderers

-I can't imagine how shocked he is to see people dying in front of him...



 

trazy.com