Klook.com

Sunday, October 30, 2022

A nurse posted a vlog of the emergency room after the Itaewon tragedy happened

 

I heard he works at Seoul National University Hospital

 https://youtu.be/ECY6UjA0D80 --> He puts the video in a Public setting again. I think we all should report the video. 

http://www.snuh.org/m/join/client.do
Critics for Seoul National University Hospital

I was really upset to see a lot of negative comments in this video.
I was contacted by a coworker and helped there for 3 hours without getting paid. I edited the video when I got off from work. 
There are people saying 'You should be using your time to save patients instead of filming', I only filmed when there was no patients. 
There are also people leaving hate comments for the doctors, but I'm a nurse. 
This video was purely produced by me, it does not have anything to do with other nurses in Seoul National University Hospital. 
There are people saying that I must be happy because my video is getting a lot of views. I filmed this  to show you that I'm doing my best at doing my job as a healthworker. 
I'm sorry for causing discomfort to a lot of people.

-I think he was expecting for comments like, 'Thank you for your hard work'. I mean, we're all really grateful for his hard work. But posting a vlog in the middle of this was really thoughtless of him.

-He had spare time to edit his vlog???

-It's crazy to think that he had thoughts to film and post such a video in the middle of this chaos?? Is he really a nurse??

-I have a lot to say, but I'd rather not...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is he a psychopath???

-A vlog of the emergency room...? That's shocking...

-Was he not even busy...???

-He has already taken down all of the videos on his channel. He also deleted his profile picture and changed his Youtube channel name. 

-Shouldn't he be fired for this?? There were people dying and he still took his time to film a vlog?

-Oh Gosh, looks like somebody's getting fired...

-His nursing license should be revoked at this point, right?

-Somebody is on the verge between life and death and he sells that moment as a content for his Youtube. 

-Unpaid...ㅋㅋ What's so important about that?

-Do you think it's okay to film that kind of video just because you're not getting paid??

-Looks like he has no idea what he did wrong...

-He doesn't even apologize and keeps on making excuses... 

trazy.com