Klook.com

Sunday, October 30, 2022

The crowd surge in Itaewon killed 97 women and 54 men

 https://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20221030010015101

theqoo

-Wow... There are a lot of casualties...

-I'm tearing up... I'm sure they all went there to have some fun... This is very sad...

-This is really horribleㅠㅠ I feel really bad for them. What on earth is going on? I still can't believe this happened...

-Their parents' lives wouldn't be the same after this...

-Whoa, I still can't believe this... The fact that this happened in real life...

-I keep getting goosebumps. This is very sad. I can't imagine how their families feel.

-Even I'm crying to hear this news, I can't imagine how worse it is for their familiesㅠㅠㅠ

-I still can't believe this happened...

-How could this happen? Oh Goshㅠㅠ

-My heart breaks to hear this...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I can't stop crying... Tears keep coming out of my eyes...

-This is really sad. Most of them are still in their 10s and 20sㅠㅠ I can't imagine how their parents feel to hear this...

trazy.com