Klook.com

Sunday, October 30, 2022

,

The pictures that Omega X's violent CEO posted on the internet

 

Fact. And evidence. You can lie, but I have the truth with me. #Lies.

XX: I just checked now because I had no signal earlier. CEO-nim, I know I was wrong and I admit it's my fault. I am currently reflecting and regretting my mistake. I'll make sure nothing like this happens again in the future. 

CEO: No, you can't die. Lying is an incurable illness. Your lies really sound like the truth. That's the type of people I hate the most. 

XX: CEO-nim, I deeply apologize. I know nothing can make up or excuse for my mistakes, but I am really sorry. I will make sure nothing like this happens again in the future. 

CEO: No. You're not a person.

XX: I will continue to reflect on my mistakes

XX: I know, CEO-nim. Hang in there. Anyway, it must've been hard for you.

CEO: I'm glad it happened, though. This incident makes it clear who's at fault and who's not.

XX: Sure. There are a lot of things you have thoughtfully planned, though.

CEO: This is the process to make that come true. I think this is something that I should go through at least once. 

XX: Sure. It must've been hard for you, CEO-nim. I hope you hang in there.


CEO: Please send me the list of details of each room's mini bar, breakfast, and room charges~

XX: Sure, I got it. Here are the lists you asked for.

CEO: Thank you~

It seems like she thinks those pictures prove her innocence. 
She posted the first picture without blurring out the staff's name, so I blurred it.
Ever since Omega X's members returned to South Korea, the only announcement posted was about the postponement of their fansign. They still haven't spoken up regarding this matter.


-What do these pictures prove, though? She seems like a lunatic...

-What does this prove? She must be sick in the head...

-You're telling me the CEO posted this herself?? Is she stupid? Does she really think posting this brings her any advantages?

-You're telling me these pictures were posted by the CEO herself?? Not leaked??

-I personally think she needs to step down from her position as CEO and seek professional help. I'm sincerely worried about her.

-I have no idea what the staff did wrong, all I see is the CEO telling the staff to apologize, that's all. What advantages does posting these pictures bring her?

-She posted these pictures because she thought it will bring her any advantages? For real?

-What are these? This post only makes me realize how manipulative she is.

-She's really the type of person I hope I would never have anything to do with. What is she doing at 1AM by the wayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What do these pictures explain?

-Does she have no family? I hope someone will take her to the hospital to get checked up.

trazy.com