Klook.com

Sunday, October 30, 2022

The situation in Itaewon before the accident happened

 



[+280][-0]

1. [+104][-0] They are singing and dancing to Sex on The Beach next to the ambulances. What is going on here...? Is this really South Korea?

2. [+88][-0] So many people and none of them thought, 'Hey, we might die if we go in. Let's just go home'? I feel really bad for this.

3. [+64][-0] I often go to Itaewon so I know how small the alleys are. It just doesn't make sense for 100K people to be there all at once. I hope there are no more victimsㅜㅜ

4. [+52][-6] They are all busy selling and using drugs while dancing. It's out of control.

5. [+51][-0] Wow... In those small alleys?

6. [+37][-0] Wow, that pictures makes me feel claustrophobic. It's suffocating just by looking at it. 

trazy.com