Klook.com

Sunday, October 30, 2022

, ,

AB6IX's shocking video call

 

Unbelievable...


He usually looks like this

theqoo

-What the heck is thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm having a really good laugh right nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... I thought he was using some kind of filter. That makeup is really high quality...

-I really love idols who are really serious about their Halloween costumes.

-We're already used to see this...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He always puts all of his effort in things he does, am I right?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've been hoping to see my bias trending in this site, but not like thisㅋㅋㅋ Trust me, he's actually a very handsome guy...

-Please stop wasting your beautiful face!! Shouldn't you be showing your good side to your fans at fansigns?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Woong-ie...ㅋㅋㅋ His fans are not even surprised nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Woong-ah... What are you doing..

-I thought he was using a filter. I can't believe he actually dressed up like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought that was a f*cking filterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com