Klook.com

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

,

IVE I'VE SUMMER AfterLike - Ahn Yujin, Leeseo

 






theqoo 

-I think Ahn Yujin really suits this kind of vibe...

-So pretty... I love how natural they look in these pictures...

-That one picture of Leeseo shocked me... I wonder why they chose that picture.

-Nice selection of pictures. I really love this kind of vibe.

-Can we please have more of these?ㅠㅠ It totally screams youth and innocence.

-I love how these pictures look like they were taken by an analog camera...

-I f*cking love this kind of analog camera vibe...

-I really love these pictures. It feels like I'm watching a coming-of-age movie. It just looks really naturalㅠㅠㅠ

-This looks like a scene from a coming-of-age movie...

-I feel like they did these girls dirty in some pictures, but I have to admit these are great pictures...

-Why did they choose these pictures...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really love that picture of Yujin with sand on her cheek...

-Leeseo looks scary in the third pictureㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com