Klook.com

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

,

NewJeans - Cookie (Last title track)

 

theqoo

-No dinner, you're hungry though~ No water, you're thirsty though~ Is this the reason why this song is called as ISAC song?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I expected too much... The previous two songs were really goodㅠㅠ This sounds like a side-track to me...

-This is really addicting...

-This slightly gives me Red Velvet's side-track vibes... The maknae is the ace of the group, she's really good...

-I love the song... Especially the choreography, it's totally my style...

-Made a little cookie~~~~

-I expected more because this is the last song they reveal... I feel like they could've done better. I prefer the previous two songs.

-It's really unique. I think the choreography is really nice.

-It sounds strange at first, but now I'm addicted to itㅋㅋㅋㅋ I freaking love the beat...

-Both the song and the choreography are really uniqueㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love all of their songs but I think this is their best one...

-Are they going to promote this song on music shows? I hope they'll perform Attention and Hype Boy...

trazy.com