Klook.com

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

,

Current line up for The Second World, vocal survival show for rappers from girl groups

 
Yoobin


Shin Jimin


Mamamoo's Moonbyul

Oh My Girl's Mimi


WJSN's Exy


Billie's Moon Sua

theqoo

-What??!? Our Mimi... in a survival show...?!?!? And it's about singing...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jimin-ie is making her comeback... Fighting!

-Moonbyul originally got into her company for her singing skills. Later after she joined the company, she started to rap. She has a really nice voice.

-Mimi used to be a vocalist but then she injured her vocal cords and couldn't fully recover. That's how she became a rapper. I hope she wouldn't hurt her vocal cords this timeㅠㅠ

-I wonder who's going to be the judge in this show... I hope it'll be Yoon Miraeㅋㅋ

-I'm worried about Jimin. She just went through a tough time and is now making her comeback in a survival show. I hope she's taking care of her mental health. 

-Exy is a great singer. I really like her voiceㅋㅋ

-Wasn't Yoobin and Sua in Unpretty Rapstar together?ㅋㅋㅋ Or were they in different seasons?

-Oh Gosh... I'll be definitely watching this show!!!

-Are you sure this is not the line up for Unpretty Rapstar 4?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Rappers in a vocal survival showㅋㅋㅋ I think it'd be fun

-I hope G-IDLE's Soyeon will also participate...ㅠㅠㅠ


trazy.com