Klook.com

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

, ,

The author of True Beauty, Yaongyi, makes a special performance in Today's Webtoon

 

theqoo

-Whoa... She looks so beautiful on screen. Just imagine how even more beautiful she looks in person.

-It amazes me how she looks like that even after giving birth...

-Whoa... It doesn't look unnatural at all, though?? She looks like an actress who often makes appearances on TV...

-Crazyㅠㅠㅠ She's really gorgeous. She should be an actress.

-So f*cking beautiful. I'm jealous of her, especially since she has a nice body as well. It's something that you can only be born with...

-She could easily become an actress...

-She's an author?? She's really beautifulㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... If nobody had told me, I would've thought she was a rookie actress...

-I watched this episode in real-time, I thought she was an actress...

-Life is so unfair, isn't it?

-She looks like a doll... So freaking pretty.

-I've seen her in person before, I thought she was a doll...

trazy.com