Klook.com

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

, ,

Videos of Xiaoting, who used to be an athlete, in ISAC

 

Yes, she is that member who has received 50 awards in just 5 years

theqoo 

-Her muscles...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so jealous of her...

-I don't know how many times I've watched those clips... Guys, please tell me if the HD version comes out...

-She's so f*cking good... Her attitude... It's insane...

-Look at her f*cking muscle... F*ck... I mean, if you're going to be talented, then don't have a nice body. I'm so freaking jealous of her...

-Are you sure this is not a celebratory performance?

-Are you sure she wasn't invited for the celebratory performance?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's so freaking good...

-She's way too good for ISAC...

-Whoa... This is beyond beautiful...

-I wonder why on earth she quit being an athlete and chose to be an idol...

-Athletes are just... different...

-I dropped my jaw already when I saw her muscle...

-Look at her muscle... It's no jokeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com