Klook.com

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

, ,

Seventeen's Mingyu updates Instagram with pictures of him playing in the water

 







-Stop using Instagram

-Post this on Weverse...

-Wow... I had no idea Mingyu was this kind of person...

-Oh Gosh... Mingyu is too handsome for me to handle...

-Mingyu, you promised to only upload this kind of picture on Weverse instead of Instagram...

-Mingyu's body keeps looking better, I see...

-I was in a really bad mood today but these pictures put me in a good mood instantly... Handsome guys are the best...

-Babe, you promised me to not post pictures that I took on Instagramㅠㅠ

-Babe, put your Instagram account on private...

-I think I like Mingyu...

-Post this kind of picture on Weverse... Show me that subscribing to Weverse worth it...

-How could you post these pictures and let 7M people see it...

-Ban Mingyu from using Instagram

trazy.com