Klook.com

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

,

Street Man Fighter Crew, Eoddae joins NewJeans' Hype Boy Challenge

 

The member on the most right, Blackq, is the choreographer of Hype Boy (Attention and Cookie, too)

theqoo 

-The choreographer of Hype Boy is a genius...

-It's really fun watching them dance...

-Hul... I've always thought the choreographer was a woman. I never imagined this was choreographed by a male dancer. It's a really well-made choreography.

-I feel so good just by watching them danceㅋㅋㅋ I can't stop watching it...

-They look like they're having a f*cking lot of fun...ㅋㅋㅋ I'm having fun just by watching themㅋㅋㅋ

-The choreographer looks so healthyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Isn't the one with the neo pants one of Hwasa's backup dancers?

-This is the best girl group's choreography I have ever seen these days...

-One thing they're missing here is long, silky hair...

-I f*cking love Hype Boy's choreography... Is he the one who made it? It's so cool...

-I have never liked a choreography this much...

-I really love Hype Boy's choreography. I love how they make eye contact with each other and smile while dancing. I'm really looking forward to their stage. 

-I really love Hype Boy's choreography. I think it's going to outshine Attention in no time. 

trazy.com