Klook.com

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

,

New Jeans enter Melon TOP 100 and real-time chart

TOP 100


Real-time chart

TOP 100 chart combines the ratio of 24-hour users + real-time users
Real-time chart is counted by the amount of real-time listeners


-Monster Rookie is born. I have a feeling these girls will be super stars in the future.

-I'm really looking forward to their stage. I think they'll receive tons of positive reactions because their choreography, hairstyle, makeup, and outfits are really prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-A lot of people are looking forward to their album because of their pre-releasesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think they'll effortlessly rank #1 once they start promoting on music shows...

-I seriously think Attention could rank #1 in music charts. Good luck, Hype Boy, you'll get there...

-All of these coming from rookies who just debuted...

-New Jeans' songs are really goodㅠㅠㅠ!!!

-I'm not surprised. I already expected this because all of their songs are that good.

-I think they'll gain even more popularity once they start performing in music shows because their choreography are really good as well...

-Their album cover is so adorable...

-My favorite is Hype Boy!!!

-Oh Gosh... I've been waiting for this for so long...



 

trazy.com