Klook.com

Monday, August 1, 2022

,

(Teaser) Studio CHOOM Be Original New Jeans Attention 4K

 

theqoo

-I really like Attention...

-How old are they?? They all look so young...

-Is it okay to expect them to perform Hype Boy too on Studio CHOOM...?

-That girl who looks like the female version of Xiumin is really charmingㅋㅋㅋ

-Each of them is really charming...

-As a big fan of Hype Boy, I'm kinda upset. Please perform Hype Boy, too...

-Hyein looks really outstanding, she's so pretty. Everyone in New Jeans is so pretty.

-When can we watch the full video... I'm kind of in a rush...

-Minji is so freaking prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-The longer I look at Hyein, the prettier she gets. It's crazy.

-They're all really good with their facial expressions...

-Minji is really outstanding. She's so gorgeous.

-I really like Haerinㅠㅠ She looks like a cat...


trazy.com