Klook.com

Monday, August 1, 2022

,

J League Woo Youngwoo ceremony today

 

theqoo

-Whoa... He's doing that properlyㅋㅋㅋ

-That's cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't like Japan, but I'm fine with them watching and liking Korean shows... What's so wrong with that?

-Woo to the Young to the Woo~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Are they really doing the Woo Youngwoo thing??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like they really enjoy watching Extraordinary Attorney Wooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... That is so cool...

-I'm grateful if they watch and like Korean showsㅋㅋㅋAs long as they're not watching it illegally like someone...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... It's that famous?!

-Well... It's a famous challenge on Tiktok and Instagram reels...

-I heard that athlete loves South Korea...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like they're enjoying Extraordinary Attorney Woo... Well, I started watching drama again after so many years because of Woo Youngwoo, too...

trazy.com