Klook.com

Monday, August 1, 2022

,

Blackpink BORN PINK Announcement Trailer

 

theqoo

-I knew it would be released todayㅠㅠ Crazy... This is making my heart beats really fast...

-I want to stop listening to Pretty Savageㅠㅠ Quick, give us a new song...

-There's hardly anything in the video and yet it got me goosebumps all over my bodyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... It smells like money here...

-I'm not even a fan and yet my heart is racing to see this announcement...

-I love their comeback already...

-They're not giving us the exact date?!??

-They're just giving us the month, not the exact date...??? 

-Crazy, they're also doing a tour!! We're finally getting a concert after a long time...

-I'm deadㅠㅠ

-I feel like I should say 'Namaste' when the video ends...

-We're seeing them in August?? I'm really looking forward to it...

-Is that their title song? I can't wait...

trazy.com