Klook.com

Monday, August 1, 2022

, ,

Jang Wonyoung's vibes in the recently released IVE's teaser






A coming-of-age movie...


-She indeed looks beautiful in everything, but she looks the most beautiful when she has natural makeup that suits her age...

-Wonyoung is so adorable... This reminds me of coming-of-age movies from the early 2000s...

-How could someone look like this? It's just unbelievable...

-Looking at her gaze, she has the potential to become an actress. I'm also surprised because her pronunciation is so much better than I expectedㅋㅋ 

-I feel like I'm seeing the younger Jun Jihyun...

-This looks like a scene from a movie;; Wonyoung's life itself is a movie...

-Whoa... She's still underage...

-Her existence itself makes me feel emotional...

-She reminds me of Jun Jihyun and Lee Yoobi...

-I have never seen Wonyoung with this vibe before... It surprised me...

-It's both retro and trendy at the same timeㅋㅋㅋ Wonyoung suits either style...

-I think she'd make a really great actress...

 

trazy.com