Klook.com

Monday, August 1, 2022

,

IVE I'VE SUMMER FILM

 

theqoo

-Jang Wonyoung drives me insane... I literally screamed when she popped on the screen. Wonyoung-ah, you'll start acting, right?~

-Starship is so good at doing their job... I'm really looking forward to IVE more and more as time passes by...

-What got into Starship when they created IVE? This is beyond insane...

-I love this so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋ What has gotten into Starship?

-This is crazy. Why am I tearing up?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This concept is really good...

-I... Can't stop watching this video...

-I even love the slight awkwardness in the narration...

-I love how IVE always comes up with new and nice concepts... So pretty, I love it...

-Whoa... This is a really great concept. I'm really looking forward to the song...

-I didn't know Starship was capable of things like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hearing Yujin's narration makes me hope she'll start acting someday...

-Starship is treating IVE so f*cking good... 

trazy.com