Klook.com

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

,

NCT Dream 'Beatbox' MV

 

theqoo

-I love this song so muchㅋㅋㅋ It's a really bright song, the perfect type of song to listen to in summer

-This is crazy. NCT Dream suits an old-school and bright type of song... It's so youthful, I love itㅠㅠ

-This song is so bright. I thought it was going to be tough and fierce.

-They came back with the perfect song and MV. The song is somehow less fierce than I thought, but the choreography is so on point. I think it's going to be fun watching they perform this songㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I like Beatbox more than Glitch Mode. This is the NCT Dream I knowㅠㅠ

-My heart is beating again...

-The song sounds so cute... It's the perfect song to listen to in this weather...

-What a great songㅋㅋㅋ I loved Glitch Mode but the repackaged album is somehow better than the original oneㅎㅎㅎ

-The song sounds so exciting and easy-listeningㅠㅠ It suits summer really well

-The song is so refreshing. My ears are blessed.

-I actually prefer songs like Hot Sauce or Glitch Mode, but I love thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This song makes me happy just by listening to itㅠㅠㅋ

-I've heard this song a lot on Tiktok lately, turns out it was just the preview??

trazy.com