Klook.com

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

, ,

IU sings Seventeen's Darling

theqoo 

-Whoa... I hope she'll release the studio version of this cover

-This is crazyㅠㅠ The song is so good, it suits IU really well

-It sounds so different from the original version, but I love itㅠㅠ If we can't get the studio version of it, can we please get a more proper and fuller version of this cover? I know it's almost impossible...ㅎ

-It sounds like an OST of a Disney movieㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Her voice is really beautiful...

-Am I... in heaven?

-This is legendaryㅠㅠ I wish we could get the full version of this cover...

-My ears are melting... I love this so much...

-I've always loved this song and now I love it even more!!ㅠㅠ

-It's crazy how she suits this song really well...

-I got goosebumps all over my body

-It's so good that I'm tearing up...

trazy.com