Klook.com

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

, , ,

Seventeen Woozi's ears redden as he talks to IU

IU was in the back and he couldn't look straight into her eyesㅋㅋㅋ

theqoo 

-His ears are cooked at that pointㅋㅋㅋ

-On top of that, he can't even look at IU when he's talkingㅋㅋㅋㅋ IU is in the backㅋㅋㅋ

-Is Woozi an Uaena?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... They really turned redㅋㅋㅋㅋ So adorable...

-So cuteㅋㅋㅋ My ears would turn red too if I were himㅋㅋㅋ

-I know how that feels when you're talking to someone you admire, you'll run out of breath and your eyes will turn red and you'll even forget how to talkㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ I completely understand him, it's IU after all...

-Is Woozi usually a shy guy? I watched that episode and noticed how he couldn't look at IU and seemed to be really quietㅋㅋㅋ He's good at talking, though!

-Let alone looking at IU, he couldn't even go anywhere near IU at allㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Can we please have a collaboration of Woozi and IU...

-His ears turn red when he gets shyㅋㅋㅋ And it's even more noticeable because his skin is pale. That's really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Of course his ears turn red, I mean... IU is looking at himㅜㅜ

-Why are they so redㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-His ears are on fireㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com