Klook.com

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

,

What do you think about NCT Dream's Beatbox?


Let's talk about it here!

[+470][-69]

1. [+233][-7] I'm sorry, but the full song is so much better than the short part I heard a lot on Reels and Tiktokㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+218][-7] I mean... The MV is legendary?????

3. [+199][-8] I'm a girl group stan, I had no interest in NCT before but the MV is so f*cking pretty and the song is so freaking good. I'm seeing NCT in a new light. I really want to buy their album. 

4. [+139][-1] I love it because it has no dance break. It's really easy listening, I love it. 

5. [+129][-1] They should release more songs like Beatbox, We Go Up, We Young, and Dive Into You...

6. [+121][-2] I hope the public notice this song. It's a really great song so it'll be a waste if only fans know about this song. 

7. [+101][-1] I freaking love it, especially that part in the end. It feels like I'm at a party!! I love it.

8. [+89][-0] Renjun and Haechan's part in the ending is so freaking good. I'm almost tearing up. 

9. [+89][-1] First of all, it's not your typical boy group's song so I love it.

10. [+77][-1] I think they just created a new music genre. 


 

trazy.com