Klook.com

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

,

NAYEON The 1st Mini Album "IM NAYEON" Tracklist + Tiktok Preview

 



 

theqoo 

-I bet her song that will feature Wonstein is going to be good...

-Nayeon-ah, I can't wait alreadyㅠㅠㅠ

-I think the song is going to be good, just judging by the title...

-I personally love all the songs that Kenzie gave to JYP, I'm really looking forward to it. Besides, it's Nayeon, so of course, it's going to be good...

-I only got to hear the snippet preview but I can already tell that it's going to suit Nayeon really wellㅋㅋ

-I feel like Nayeon was born to be an idol. I'm looking forward to thisㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa... The title track seems to suit her really well...

-It's going to be a while until the release date and yet she has already revealed the snippet?

-Oh my goodness, Kenzie and LDN Noize. It's the combination that will not disappoint you.

-Is that the Kenzie I know? And LDN Noize?? I'm really looking forward to this...

-This sounds like an SM's song...

-Whoa... The song sounds so good and sweetㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm curious about the song, but it's going to be a while until the release dateㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul... Felix??

-Whoa, I'm really looking forward to her solo debut. Anyway, I'm really curious about the song that features Felixㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com